The Pro Jacket is our fastest winter jacket. Its on its 4th iteration with us delivering elite level all weather performance so you can keep riding through the off season. This jacket is lightweight and cut to fit close to the skin, eliminating flapping and optimizing aerodynamics.
It is one of our best sellers and is exceptional for temperatures from -2/-3c up to 10c (at 10c, you may tend to wear less items of course) using correct base layers dealing with our Irish Weather. This is a jacket which will keep you comfortable and warm as you fend off the cold conditions that the seasons can bring.
Its an all season long jacket, coming off an wet cold ride/race in June and you need something warm to put on (lets face it, we have all been there) or a cold winters cycle in December and January, this jacket has it place in your kit bag and wardrobe. We are using eVent Windproof DVStretch precisely because it is lighter and more breathable than most other membranes currently on the market.
– LIGHT, WARM, TOTALLY WINDPROOF, BREATHABLE, WATER REPELLENT and we produce this using an excellent membrane from eVent Fabrics.
– Main Color: ORANGE
– Light, Anatomical and Breathable, but warm.
– Weight: 404gr, Aerodynamic fit.
– Bioelastic fabric with breathable windproof and water resistent membranes.
– Fleece internal fabric to grant more breathability. DVStretch.
– Exceptional for temps from -3 or 4c up to 10c using correct base layers.
– Water repellent outer layers.
– Reflective raw cut insert on gripper and on tops of pockets.
– 3 Cargo Pockets with one additional invisible waterproof zipped pocket on the right rear.
– iPod hole on left rear pocket.
– Laser cut on hem on rear and Front hem with lapel.
– Sleeve end is cuffed.
– Front zip is hidden with autoblock slider and windproof inside flap.
– Extremely fitted article. (matches our top line jerseys in sizing so you can always consider selecting 1 size up if you need to consider extra weight).
Sizing Info Model:
– 6ft 0-2″, 85-90kg, 40″ chest(100cm), 34″ waist. Wears Size Large, but can wear XL also if you want room underneath.
– 5ft 6-10″, 71-79kg, typically wears Medium.
– 5ft 4-6″, 65-70kg, typically wears Small.
– 5ft 4″ (164cm), 58-64kg, typically wears XS.