Best way to describe our Hydra Wind & Rain Pro Jacket is that it is a true all-rounder perfect for all seasons and changing conditions. The High Performance Fabric is Wind Resistant and comes with a high waterproof level while simultaneously being breathable. This is thanks to the inner membrane technology from eVent fabrics and it is very comfortable to wear.
The Velo Revolution Hydra Wind & Rain Pro Jacket is an adaptable and protective cycling jacket suited to a wide range of weather conditions. Great in the cold and dry weather and massively protective in warmer and wetter weather.
Each season, it remains one of our most popular items, exceptional when it is going to rain during your spin and each season this material just keeps on improving. It is one of our top sellers when it is cold and when it will rain during your ride. A real cycling jacket using advanced membrane technology.
Please note this is a very fitted jacket with a streamlined sleeve so some riders will need to go up 1 size on this item as it has a very anatomical style versus your jersey style/fit during winter months. (We recommend a leisure rider orders 1 size up)
We are using eVent DVWind membranes precisely because it is lighter and more breathable than most other membranes currently on the market.
Color: YELLOW FLUO with BLACK SLEEVES and yellow cuffs
– Rear Waterproof rain spray protector insert. (you can fold away)
– eVent DVWind textile which Blocks wind/rain whilst instantly venting moisture and body heat. Using Direct Venting Technology the athlete stays comfortable even when they are working up a sweat and the weather may have turned.
– Anatomical Sleeve Fitting, Aero fit sleeve as you would expect from an article like this.
– Fits like a Race Jersey, so size up accordingly depending on how you layer up for your ride. If you are a racer, you will know. If your a leisure rider, please potentially size up.
– Windproof and a High Level of Water Resistant Membrane. 338 gr.
– 18000 Water Column (Waterproof Level: very high)
– Fully Windproof with 0.1cfm permeability.
– 85% PL, 10% EA, 5% PTFE
– Underarm with Bi-elastic Roubaix Material. Anatomical Fit.
– Full Length Front Zip with autoblocking slider.
– Both sleeve ends are with Raw Cut Cuffs.
– Front Hem with Lapel. Back Hem with a Waterproof membrane.
– Reflective elements on the rear of the article.
– 3 Open Cargo pockets with 1 invisible zipped pocket with a waterproof internal lining.
– iPod Hole on left rear pocket.
– Longer Back for a better shield against rain.
– Vents on the Front Flanks for better aeration. Zip Opened/Closed.
– Fabrics stretch up to 85% with full recovery.
Sizing Info Advice: (advise 1 size up on the below for this article if leisure rider)
– 6ft 0-2″, 85-90kg, Waist 34″, Chest 40″ Wears Size Large.
– 5ft 6-10″ 70-79kg, typically wears MEDIUM.
– 5ft 4-6″, 65-70kg, typically wears SMALL.
– 5ft 4″, 58-64kg, typically wears XS.