Highlighting our fashion forward design, we introduce our distinguished Multi-Colored branded logo to our apparel, our signature multi colored logo is now on the sides and bum panels of the Super Roubaix’s.
Our Italian Super Roubaix fleeced fabric for the cold weather conditions. These Super Premium Bib Tights could be used all year round and are one of our best sellers.
– For temperatures from 0c – 13c
– This garment contains Carvico fibre engineered to provide exceptional recovery power, fit and freedom of movement.
– Italian engineered stretch fabrics created for for genuine thermal comfort. This fabric has excellent stretch and recovery, soft brushing next to skin, excellent natural insulation and they provide comfort in cool weather conditions
– Performance Fit. Anatomical.
– With Removable Gaitor for at leg hem.
– Soft feel Bioelastic Fleece Roubaix.
– Soft feel Raw Cut Braces with holes for breathability on the back.
– Featuring, our Multi-Coloured Motif BLUE VELO, on both sides of legs and on the bum panel.
– Inside are 3 popular Made in Italy pads, which are exclusive to us and we call these the ‘ORANGE AIR’ and the ‘BLACK ZENITH’ Pads (for male and female riders). You just select which type in the variants option you would like as we have teamed up with a leading Italian Chamois Pad manufacturer.
– The ORANGE AIR Pad, comes in a different length for Size XXS, XS and Small compared to a slightly longer length for the Medium, Large, XL plus Bib sizes. This pad is open cell memory foam technology, has excellent elasticity, breathability and is super for those riders who desire the most padding and are not mountain goats. We always advise this pad for riders who wear size LARGE and upward as it is the most comfortable thick pad we offer (along with the TORNADO). Both male and female riders can use this pad. The AIR is a 120 density, bi-elastic, has a thickness of 14mm, 3 layer foam pad with a soft-tech face fabric which is a high-tech microfiber and internal 3mm holes that grant a better transpirability and quick drying.
– The ‘BLACK ZENITH’ Gold Edition, (male and female types) we believe can be best suited more to the lighter rider (so < 80KG) , the rider who loves to climb or an experienced rider who demands the best for long distance as its a slimmer feeling pad when compared to the Orange AIR or TORNADO. It has 4 layers, 140 density, is for long distance and the face fabric is Soft-Tech with TRS3 perforated foams. It has a multi-level thickness of 14-4-2mm.
Sizing Info Advice:
– 6ft 0-2″, Weight 80-95kg, Waist 34″, Chest 40″ Wears Size LARGE.
– 5ft 6-10″ 70-79kg, typically wears MEDIUM.
– 5ft 4-6″, 65-70kg, typically wears SMALL.
– 5ft 4″, 58-64kg, typically wears XS.