Our ‘Deep Winter’ BibTights with ‘Double Layer Protection’ are exceptional for the cold and wet months which we experience from Nov – April in Ireland and if you need a set of bibtights with an additional layer, then these are it.
One of our most favorite and big time go-to items to wear during the colder winter months when it can be super cold and most likely usually raining or threatening too on the cycle. You will ride in comfort whilst others get cold.
– Superb Bio-elastic Double Layer Wind and Waterproof BibTight Material (elasticated polyester panels). Using a brushed fabric, this deflects the cold and rain head on repelling water on contact forcing it to bead and run off.
– Engineered for the coldest and harshest conditions, this item delivers unmatched levels of insulation, breathability, and weather resistance.
– This garment contains Carvico fibre, engineered to provide exceptional recovery power, fit and freedom of movement. Italian engineered stretch fabrics created for for genuine thermal comfort.
– Perfect for cold temperatures from -2c up to 10c.
– The pads offer great elasticity and are made from 4 layers, breathe and dry rapidly.
– Gaitors at end of leg hems for super fit.
– Our brand motif on both sides and bum panel.
– These bibtights are excellent for the cold weather and even better in the rain.
33%PA | 51%PL | 11%EA | 5%PU
– Inside are 2 popular Made in Italy pads, which are exclusive to us and we call these the ‘ORANGE AIR’ and the ‘BLACK ZENITH’ Pads. You just select which type in the variants option you would like as we have teamed up with a leading Italian Chamois Pad manufacturer.
– The ORANGE AIR Pad, comes in a different length for Size XXS, XS and Small compared to a slightly longer length for the Medium, Large, XL plus Bib sizes. This pad is open cell memory foam technology, has excellent elasticity, breathability and is super for those riders who desire the most padding and are not mountain goats. We always advise this pad for riders who wear size LARGE and upward as it is the most comfortable thick pad we offer (along with the TORNADO). Both male and female riders can use this pad. The AIR is a 120 density, bi-elastic, has a thickness of 14mm, 3 layer foam pad with a soft-tech face fabric which is a high-tech microfiber and internal 3mm holes that grant a better transpirability and quick drying.
– The ‘BLACK ZENITH’ Gold Edition, (male and female types) we believe can be best suited more to the lighter rider (so < 80KG) , the rider who loves to climb or an experienced rider who demands the best for long distance as its a slimmer feeling pad when compared to the Orange AIR or TORNADO. It has 4 layers, 140 density, is for long distance and the face fabric is Soft-Tech with TRS3 perforated foams. It has a multi-level thickness of 14-4-2mm.
Sizing Info Advice:
– 6ft 0-2″, Weight 80-95kg, Waist 34″, Chest 40″ Wears Size LARGE.
– 5ft 6-10″ 70-79kg, typically wears MEDIUM.
– 5ft 4-6″, 65-70kg, typically wears SMALL.
– 5ft 4″, 58-64kg, typically wears XS.