The Garmin Forerunner 745 is designed for runners and triathletes looking for detailed training statistics and on-device workouts, plus smart features like music, contactless payments and more. The pre-installed activity profiles for running, cycling, swimming and many more allow you to continue your training routine, and with the multisport profile you can perform your complete workout. It also includes advanced features such as heat and altitude acclimatization, training load and advanced race prediction to reach your goals. Sync songs from your favourite music providers and listen to them without your phone.
– Design: Forerunner 745’s new, narrower, more compact design is comfortable for training, racing and everyday use
– Pre-installed sports applications: Pre-installed activity profiles for running, triathlon, cycling, swimming, open water swimming and much more For triathlon races and multi-sport training, change disciplines at the touch of a button.
– Advanced physiological functions: Performance monitoring features include, VO2 max and training status with a new training load balance, and monitoring that analyses the intensity of your workouts.
– Recovery and rest time: After each workout, you will know how long you need to rest before another big effort, at the same time, the watch takes into account the stress of the whole day, sleep and daily activity outside
– Advanced physiological stats: It measures your adjusted performance for heat and altitude, including acclimatization status for both. It also calculates recovery time, aerobic and anaerobic training effect and more.
– Daily workouts recommended: Get daily workouts according to your fitness level and training status.
– Advanced training: Whether you are training for a long distance triathlon or a marathon, you can create your own training.
– GARMIN coach: When training for a triathlon or marathon, create your own training or download one of our training plans.
– Synchronises training plans: Get training plans from Garmin Connect or submit your workouts from other applications such as TrainingPeaks and Trainer Road.
– Create your routes: Create routes from Garmin Connect or plan them on other platforms like Strava and Komoot, then automatically sync them with your Forerunner.
– Music: Easily download up to 500 tracks to your watch – either from your own MP3 collection or from third-party applications such as Spotify or Deezer. Connect your Bluetooth headset (sold separately).
– GARMIN PAY: You can pay with your watch. So you can leave your money, cards and phone at home.
– Advanced race dynamics: Perfect your technique with running dynamics data such as cadence, time, ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio, vertical oscillation, power and more with a compatible Garmin accessory
– Advanced race prognosis: This tool takes into account your fitness level and training history to help you work towards your race goal.
– GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO: Now with GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO, they will allow you to locate very precisely anywhere.
– Security and monitoring: Easily share your location with your contacts and let them know if you need assistance. Activate this function manually or automatically thanks to the incident detection.
– Advanced wellness control: It includes heart rate monitoring on the wrist, all-day stress tracking, relaxation, Body Battery energy monitor and much more for monitoring your health.
– Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, smart notifications, start and control your music, ANT+, weather, LiveTrack and more.
– Connect IQ: Customise your Forerunner 745 with clock screens, widgets, data fields or apps.
– Battery life: Up to 1 week of battery life in smartwatch mode, 16h with GPS and 6 hours with GPS and music. With UltraTrack mode you can secure the battery to reach the finish line in your longest races
– Dimensions: 43.8 x 43.8 x 13.3 mm
– Weight: 47 g
– Screen: 30.4 mm (1.2”). 240 x 240 pixels
– Glass: Corning Gorilla Glass DX
– Water resistance: 5 ATM
In the box:
– Garmin Forerunner 745
– USB cable